We understand the importance of choosing and installing the right granite and/or quartz counter tops and pride ourselves on providing quality installations done in a timely, clean, and professional manner. Our team of professionals have a fined tuned understanding of determining our customers needs and make all customers have a memorable experience!
Just enter the requested information listed below, and a representative will get back to you with your estimate in 12-24 business hours!
1) Dimensions – You can measure or “guesstimate” the size of the job, and then just enter the size in square feet in the box.
In most cases a countertop is considered 2 feet deep – so just measure the length of your countertops, and multiply it by 2, to get the size. If you have an Inside Corner, add 4 sq.ft.
2) New Countertop Material – Select the material type that you want to have installed: Granite or Quartz
3) New Countertop Color – Select the color you want. If you are unsure and need assistance with selection, type that in the box.
4) Edge Profile – Select Edge Profile – refer to our EDGE PROFILE GUIDE BELOW.
5) Need old counters removed? – Enter “Yes” if this is a remodeling project, and “No” if it’s a new construction / addition project.
6) Project complexity – This is a very subjective variable, but if you have inside corners, odd cut outs, diagonally spaced sinks (in the corner), or if you want as few seams between countertop sections as possible (this typically applies in the installation of Granite, Quartz and Corian counters), you should select “more complex” or “very complex” to get an accurate quote.
7) Cooktop Opening – the name says it all. If you plan to have a counter-mounted cooktop range, enter “yes.”